Converge is a YWAM initiative designed for Christian students and emerging leaders seeking a global internship or volunteer service assignment. It is a redesign of Field Ministry Internships, a program that gathered more than 300 university students from over 100 universities for pre-service orientations in seven countries on five continents and placed them with 75 internships in 35 countries. Converge takes the concept of connecting skilled interns to relevant global projects and moves it to an online recruiting, training, and fundraising platform, allowing interns to participate without the added cost of traveling to an orientation site, at the same time significantly expanding the number of interns we have the ability to connect, equip, and send to hosts on a global scale.
For a list of internship opportunities, click here.
To find out more about creating an internship opportunity, click here.
Converge makes it easy and simple for host agencies seeking interns to:
- create and list internship opportunities with a simple and easy form…and it’s free!
- give the final approval to student interns whose applications and references have already been checked and approved
- set the on the ground fees payable by the intern
- partner with a student in implementing their unique project
With Converge, students:
- search and apply for service-based internships all over the world through our easy-to-use online platform
- gain training and real world experience through the online course and final project
- complete a unique project connecting passion for a social cause with a faithful gospel witness
- have access to a social fundraising platform making it easier to raise internship fees