Hack for the Kingdom
A Weekend in Ocean City, NJ (Remote work too!)
Dates: Sept. 13-15, 2019
Sponsor: YWAM Converge
THIS IS A SPECIAL INVITATION TO WEB DESIGNERS, SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, WRITERS, AND SOCIAL MARKETING PEOPLE:
YOU are invited to our first YWAM Converge Hack for the Kingdom Weekend to help with the next iteration of the Converge platform.
Hi. We are John & Mary Henry, directors of YWAM Converge. At Converge, we believe everyone has a calling, following the crowd costs too much, and students really can make a difference for Christ and His kingdom. We developed the Converge platform and online course to connect students to missional internships. Imagine thousands of students learning how to make a difference for Christ and His kingdom during their college years! The Converge platform can help make that dream a reality. But we need your help.
Want to join the Hack?
Here’s the technical website for volunteers.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SKILLS?
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, especially with Refinery and Mobile.
- Developer experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Audio and Video experience for Training & Marketing videos.
- Social Media Marketing systems experience.
- Work with highly skilled technical support and onboard videos so you get help to really learn something.
- Rest at the Jersey Shore, just two blocks from the beach and boardwalk.
- Fellowship with believers using technology to serve Christ.
- Real implementation of your work after the Hack for the Kingdom Weekend.
COST: $30/night includes your stay at the beach house and a few simple meals. Personal expenses, and transportation is not included.
Hackers may also work remotely. No charge. We’ll set everyone up with testing environments so we can collaborate remotely.
Making a Difference,
“Everyone has a calling, following the crowd costs too much, and students really can make a difference.”