Join the Converge Network
At YWAM Converge, we believe everyone has a calling; following the crowd will not bring transformation, but a personalized missional internship is the best way to discover your purpose.
Our Vision: Helping You Make a Difference!
Therefore, our mission is to connect students to missional internships.
Converge Network Circles
Staff, Associates, and Volunteers serve on circle teams with a special focus or sphere of influence.
1. Managing Partners – We are forming a team of managing partners, each with a network circle and a ministry focus or sphere. Managing partners are YWAM leaders with 15 years experience. Though our managing partners will all work remotely, we will meet periodically to communicate, strategize, and fellowship. YWAM Converge is not a typical YWAM training center. However, managing partners may conduct seminars, short-courses, or occasional residential schools at various locations around the world.
2. Network Associates – Converge network associates help missional organizations create internships related to their ministry sphere or focus. To become a Network Associate, just complete the Converge Leadership Course.
3. YWAM Staff – YWAM Converge Staff have completed the Discipleship Training School and the Converge Leadership Course. In addition, we encourage all long term (more than 2 years) staff to complete the School of University Ministries & Missions. Members report to the YWAM Converge Director for a quarterly review of goals.
4. Volunteers – Converge volunteers are consultants, accountants, translators, marketing specialists, videographers, and software developers, among other things.
SPECIAL INVITATION TO WEB DESIGNERS, SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, WRITERS, AND SOCIAL MARKETING PEOPLE.
YOU are invited to our Tech Force team of volunteers who help continual development of the Converge platform. Volunteers may work remotely.
Want to apply now as a Volunteer? Apply here.
WANT TO JOIN STAFF?
Our unique ministry strategy is to help a new generation to be witnesses for Christ in their sphere of influence. Are you willing to serve outside the religious sphere?
Requirements to join staff:
- Complete at least one year of college or vocational training.
- Satisfactorily complete the Discipleship Training School with a recommendation from your DTS leader.
- Commitment to reach a minimally agreed upon financial support level before joining the team. (Personal fundraising may be concurrent with the Converge Leadership Course.) Support may also be supplemented by a part-time job.
- Full-time YWAM Staff must commit at least 30 hours/week to YWAM ministries.
- All YWAM Staff and Network Associates must complete the Converge Leadership Course.
Converge Leadership Course
Converge internships are a great staff recruiting and training tool for missional organizations. Every YWAM Converge Network Associate must know how to help others with the Converge platform.
Qualified candidates for the YWAM Converge Network team will successfully complete the following:
1. Ten Lessons of the Converge Online Course.
2. Four Meetings with a Converge Managing Partner.
3. Help Five Missional Organizations Create an Internship.
4. Positive Evaluation with a Conditional Invitation to Join.
Meetings continue with managing partner every quarter to pray and review goals and progress.
So if you are interested in joining YWAM Converge Staff and you meet the qualifications listed above, apply here.
JOIN US IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!